TEAM CAPTAIN RESOURCES
2018 Theme: Circus
This year's walk will feature a 30 minutes performance by Illinois State University's Gamma Phi Circus.
Help us promotes awareness, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome by leading your Circus Act (team) on our 1 mile advocacy walk!
Become a Leader of your very own Circus Act by creating a team, collecting donations from family and friends and sponsorship(s) from local businesses. Review the Tips for Team Captains (.pdf)
Friendly competition is encouraged between Circus Acts to become our 3 Headliners:
- Circus Act with the Most Registered Walkers by 10/5
Each walker must donate a minimum of $5 to be counted in your total count
- Circus Act with the Most Dollars Raised by 10/5 *New this year*
Subcategory of Most Dollars Raised will be “Most Sponsorships of $100 or more”
- Circus Act with the Most Buddy Walk Spirit on 10/6 at the Buddy Walk.
Circus Acts participating in the Spirit Contest will be chosen by an independent judging panel.
- 9/21: Banner/Walk Route Sign Order Form due
- 9/21: Last day to order t-shirts
- 9/21: Last day to get sponsor logos on shirts and banners
- 10/4 Online Registration CLOSES
- 10/5: Pick up team t-shirts